- Reservations are not booked until deposits are received. We do “hold” reservations for a period of 2 weeks awaiting deposits that are mailed.
- The optimal deposit method is by credit card.
- Note: Changes to any reservation’s number of people reserved, packages booked, guide services, ATV trips and boat rentals, requires a MINIMUM OF 30 DAYS NOTICE or reservation holder will be billed for the total original amount on arrival.
- All deposits must be received within 2 weeks after reserving your fishing package or hunt dates.
- All deposits are non refundable
- Please fill out the Fishing & Vacation, Bear Hunting or Moose Hunting forms here and send us your deposit.
|All Inclusive Fishing Package||$200.00 per person||On Arrival|
|Housekeeping Fishing Package||$150.00 per person||On Arrival|
|Black Bear Hunt||$550.00 U.S. per hunter – Due by Feb. 1||Hunt Balance Due June 1st|
|Archery Moose Hunt||$1000.00 U.S. per hunter – Due by Feb. 1||Balance Due July 1st|
|Grouse Hunt||$250.00 per person||On Arrival|
|Optional ATV Adventure Day Package||$30.00 Additional Each||On Arrival|
Additional Info: US Funds Exchange Rates are subject to the daily market rate.
- Cottages are expected to be clean and tidy as found on arrival.
- If cottage is unreasonably unclean at check out, an extra $50.00 will be billed to the reservation holder for additional clean up.
- All breakage or damage of cottages, cottage contents, boats, outboard motors & other equipment is the sole responsibility of the reservation holder.
Boat & Motor Operation:
- No person under the age of 18 will be allowed to operate boats & motors.
- Boaters Cards are mandatory, but in the case of it not being available, Waiver Forms are required to be signed by boat operators to be qualified by our Management for boat operation.
- Unfortunately we have a no pet policy. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
- All children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- All guests are required to maintain reasonable quietness after 11 pm.
Tax / Licenses:
- All are an extra charge and not included in quotes and packages.
ATV Adventure Packages:
- MUST be reserved well in advance.
- ATV Packages are not available to book on arrival.
- Minimum 30 days notice for cancellation.
- Owners / Management reserve the right to terminate any guest’s stay, due to undesirable behavior or conduct, without a refund.
- All Cancellations Must Have 60 Days Notice
- To Have Deposit Held For Following Year’s Reservation
Horwood Lake Lodge Owners, Management and Staff are not responsible for any misfortunes or accidents on the premises or off premise activities.