- Reservations are not booked / confirmed until deposits are received.
- The optimal deposit methods are by credit card over the phone or via email transfer to email@example.com
- Note: Changes to any reservation’s number of people reserved, packages booked, guide services, boat rentals, requires a MINIMUM OF 30 DAYS NOTICE or reservation holder will be billed for the total original amount on arrival.
- All deposits must be received before we can confirm your fishing package or hunt dates.
- All deposits are non refundable
- Please fill out the Fishing & Vacation, Bear Hunting or Moose Hunting forms here and send us your deposit.
|All Inclusive Fishing Package||$150.00 per person||On Arrival|
|Housekeeping Fishing Package||$150.00 per person||On Arrival|
|Black Bear Hunt||$550.00 U.S. per hunter – Due by Feb. 1||On Arrival|
|Archery Moose Hunt||$1000.00 U.S. per hunter – Due by Feb. 1||Balance Due July 1st|
|Winter Snowmobiling||$75.00 per person||On Arrival|
Additional Info: US Funds Exchange Rates are subject to the daily market rate.
- Cottages are expected to be clean and tidy as found on arrival.
- If cottage is unreasonably unclean at check out, an extra $50.00 will be billed to the reservation holder for additional clean up.
- Electric appliances supplied by guest are NOT allowed as our off grid solar system can not handle the extra load , this applies to hair dryers , slow cookers electric frying pans, electric deep fryers, electric toasters , electric coffee percolators, etc Please refrain from bringing any electric appliances ,
- Breathing aids are acceptable
- Glass beverage bottle are not allowed on site , please use cans or plastic whenever possible , ALL glass containers, including jars ,beer bottles, liquor bottles etc must be taken away by the guests
- During the winter months ALL GARBAGE and RECYCLING MUST be taken away by the guests .
- Propane Deep fryers are allowed however they must be used at least 20 feet away from any cottage or deck, Propane bottles are NOT supplied for deepers
- All breakage or damage of cottages, cottage contents, boats, outboard motors & other equipment is the sole responsibility of the reservation holder.
Boat & Motor Operation:
- No person under the age of 18 will be allowed to operate boats & motors.
- Boaters Cards are mandatory, but in the case of it not being available, Waiver Forms are required to be signed by boat operators to be qualified by our Management for boat operation.
- Unfortunately we have a STRICT no pet policy. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. we have 4 extremely friendly Alaskan Malamutes at the lodge who do a great job of keeping unwanted wildlife away such as bears, fox, skunks,wolves, etc unfortunately domestic pets fall into this list as well, In order to ensure yours and our pets are never placed in harms way we adhere to a strict NO PET policy
- All children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Youth and Child discounts are based upon one discount per adult,
- All guests are required to maintain reasonable quietness after 11 pm.
Tax / Licenses:
- All are an extra charge and not included in quotes and packages.
- Owners / Management reserve the right to terminate any guest’s stay, due to undesirable behavior or conduct, without a refund.
- All Cancellations Must Have 60 Days Notice
- To Have Deposit Held For Following Year’s Reservation
Horwood Lake Lodge Owners, Management and Staff are not responsible for any misfortunes or accidents on the premises or off premise activities.